Saturday 4 July 2015

Summer Sunset Cruelty Free High Street Make-Up

This is the make-up look I have been wearing pretty much everyday. It's super quick, but looks like takes a lot longer. I also think it works great for a day-to-night transition.



I'm wearing Collection Longer Lasting Concealer in shade 1 Fair under my eyes. I've previously spoken about Collection's somewhat dubious animal testing policy, but after trying out Barry M's Light Reflecting Concealer it doesn't match up to the coverage of the Collection one. If you know any good coverage concealers (preferably with a doe-foot applicator) please let me know!

I've dusted a little light eye-shadow over my lids, but that's just as a base for the main event: B. Stunning Vibrant Eye Shimmer in Golden Sand. This is a beautiful creamy eye-shadow that lasts all day, and has a lovely golden shimmer.



To get the lovely warm summer look, I've used the bronzer from Barry M's Chisel Cheeks Contouring pallette. This is the only part of the look that takes any time, and it's just because I really want to blend this shade out so it looks super smokey and warm.

I find that I can't really wear eyeliner with this cream eye-shadow so I make extra effort to curl my lashes before applying M&S All-in-One Mascara.

On my lips I alternate between e.l.f's Lip Gloss Stick in Tikki Torches and Hema's Moisturising Lip Stick in 07. I also use both of those on my cheeks to add a bit of warmth to my face. Tikki Torches is a more orange colour, where-as Hema's lipstick is a rosier colour. Both have lovely golden flecks in them so they really tie the look together.

I finish off with a light dusting of e.l.f's Pressed Powder in Buff just to get rid of the suncream shine!


1 comment: