Tuesday 31 May 2016

#reviewsdaytuesday Lush Lemony Flutter

If you know me you know I can't resist a Lush, so when I found myself with half an hour to kill in London Liverpool Street Station of course I wandered up to the little Lush shop. I was just getting to the end of my hand cream, so I picked up this little tub of cuticle butter to replace it. 


£6.95, this Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter is vegetarian (it contains beeswax) and smells exactly like lemon parfait. Very thick, you only need a tiny bit of this butter to work into your cuticles.


Because it's so thick it works best when your hands are warm already, especially if you want to use it as an all-over moisturiser. The smell is so lovely that I often find myself using it just so I can give my hands a sniff after! It soaks in pretty quickly - considering it's oil based - and doesn't leave things too greasy after.


I actually loved this cuticle butter so much that I went into my local Lush to buy it as a present for my nail-care living friend!

All Lush products are cruelty free.

Have you tried this? Let me know what you thought on Twitter or in the comments below. I'm @VickiMaitland across social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment