1) A book that I haven't read:
2) A book I haven't had the time to read:
I love Darling magazine but I tend to preference books over magazines when I grab something to read! I really need to make the time to have a proper flick through this to fully absorb its beauty!
3) A book I haven't finished because it's part of a series:
This was one of the many books I got from my time at Cornerstone and I can't wait to sink my teeth into it!
I really enjoyed The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, I battled through The Girl Who Played With Fire but, 150 pages in to this book, I was so done with Lisbeth. It felt like she changed everything about her that was great and I wasn't down with that - although it has been over five years since I put this down so I could be remembering incorrectly! I don't think I'll be picking it back up anytime soon...
4) A book I haven't read because it's brand new:
5) A book I haven't read because I don't like other things written by the author:
If you've read this blog for a while you'll know that The Lover's Dictionary by David Levithan is one of my all time favourites but, as I don't tend to buy books by authors I don't like I really struggled with this category. However, this book is based on a character from Will Grayson, Will Grayson who I actively disliked, so I'm taking my time in picking this one up. My sister has read it and really enjoyed it, though.
6) A book I haven't been in the mood for:
One of my reading goals was to read more classics and another was to read more books by women of colour. This book ticks both categories but I simply haven't been in the mood for it!
7) A book I haven't read because it is so big:
8) A cover buy that I've yet to read:
9) The most intimidating book on my TBR:
Look at that stack! Wish me luck - what does your intimidating TBR pile look like?