Saturday 26 July 2014

Packing for Austria 2014


By the time you read this post I'll be in sunny Austria - and hopefully once I'm back there will be some lovely stories to tell.

I really enjoy watching videos showing what people pack for their holidays, so I've made my own version! It's only 19 seconds, and I'm sorry for the fluctuating lighting - apparently halfway through the camera decided it didn't need to use flash, when clearly it did!

My basic rules for packing is heavy stuff on the bottom, light stuff on the top. This suitcase has a wheely handle, which means there are gulleys down the middle. In order to maximise space, I've filled these with my pants and socks. The large Miss Selfridge bag contains my walking boots. I also packed some sandals, but I put those in later as I was still deciding what to wear for travelling when I packed the majority of my bag.

Sorry this isn't a super enthralling post, but I hope you'll stick around to hear my stories from Austria! I've also got a book review of We Were Liars lined up, so if you've read that let me know your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment