Friday 19 September 2014

Ch-ch-changes

Term starts on Monday, and with that a couple of changes to this blog. I'm going to change my uploading schedule a little, just because I don't want this blog to become a stress. I really enjoy frequently writing and uploading, but I know my workload will really kick in and I don't want this blog to suffer as a result. I'm going to try and upload at least twice a week - hopefully on Tuesday's and Friday's.

The good news for you guys is that you're still getting regular blog posts with the same level of input from me. The good news for me is that I've got one less post a week to worry about and I don't have to stress about a hobby.

Otherwise everything will be just the same. Same sort of content. Same lack of routine with what that content is. Just one less post each week.

Thanks for understanding! Next post will be up Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment