1) Barry M Light Reflecting Photo Finish Concealer in shade 3. This is a brand new product, and I've only tried it out a couple of times. It doesn't give great coverage but it really does illuminate the under eye area, which is what I use it for. Plus, it doesn't splurge everywhere like the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer does (in fact, you'll see some of my other products are pretty messy from the last time I went travelling and took the Collection concealer!).
2) M&S Limited Collection All-In-One Mascara in black. My opinion on this mascara changes use to use, but it's the only one I own so I'm bringing it with me!
3) elf Liquid Eyeliner in black. This isn't an essential product for me as generally I've been going eyeliner free for the past couple of months. However since I'm in Amsterdam for the best part of a week I thought I'd bring it along to change up my look a bit!
4) elf Lip Gloss Stick in Sangria Starters. My favourite of all the lip gloss sticks I got and it can double up as a bit of a cheek tint too!
5) Collection Clear Eyebrow Gel. Although this product isn't so clear anymore, it does a good job of tidying up my brows.
6) Superdrug Anti-Bacterial Gel. I always carry some of this around with me when I'm abroad.
7) Solait SPF 30 Anti-Aging Face Fluid. I've been searching for ages for a cruelty free suncream designed for the face and this product is perfect! I don't bother using moisturiser when I use suncream as I find I get just too greasy, so this product doubles up nicely. This product claims to be mattifying, which I struggle to believe, but otherwise it's protected my face from burning so far!
8) Solait SPF 30 Moisturising Sun Lotion. This does what it says on the tin, and it's 100ml, so it's perfect.
9) Tea Tree Exfoliating Scrub. This mini facial scrub works a treat (I use the regular sized one every other day or so).
10) Lush R&B Leave In Conditioner. I've decanted some of this product into a small tub to take with me, and I use it in lieu of mousse. It's a bit too heavy for everyday wear but for one week it won't do my hair any harm!
Now onto the 'Others'.
11) TopShop Smokey Eye Pallette in Golden Aurora. This pallette has a lovely mix of shades, from pale pink to black, so I can pretty much do anything I want to do with it (so long as I'm not trying to be too fancy!).
12) elf Pressed Powder in Buff. This keeps some of the summer shine at bay, as well as evening out my skin tone a little,
13) Lush Aromaco Deodorant. This solid deo is perfect for travelling as it doesn't count as a liquid!
I always forget something when I go away, and today I have forgotten to take pictures of some of the other bits I'm bringing with me, so I'll just go through them quickly.
14) Lush Jumping Juniper Shampoo Bar. Like the deodorant, this solid product doesn't take up liquid space.
15) Lush Big Conditioner. As above. I've just got a sample to take with me.
16) Lush Dirty Toothy Tabs. Once again, using a solid product in lieu of the liquid.
17) Superdrug Vitamin E Eye Make-up Remover Cream. This is a liquid, and is exactly 100ml. It'll be a bit of squeeze to fit all the liquids in the bag, but I've go my fingers crossed! If not, I'll decant a little into a pot like the R&B!
What things do you bring with you on holiday? Tag me in an Instagram snap, tweet me (@vickimaitland for both) or leave a comment below!