Tuesday 21 June 2016

#ootd - Office Attire #1 - Matilda Wormwood Inspired

If you were a follower of my blog 18 months ago (well done you if you were) then you might remember my 'Library Looks' series of badly lit photos documenting some of the outfits I wore to the library. Sadly my days of spending (often up to) 10 hours a day 7 days a week in the library are over and instead I've spent the last 12 months in an office job. This hasn't changed my style as much as you might expect - I'm lucky that I work in a very casual office, so much so that I wore a blazer and was mocked all day for being 'too smart'. I was still in jeans.

I miss my days of doing OOTDs, so I thought I'd start sharing some of the outfits I wear to work! This particular number was inspired by the 1996 Matilda film - let me know if you recognise which moment in the movie this outfit is from.

Top - Miss Selfridge, Jeans - Vintage (similar here), Shoes - Converse

This  look was inspired by Matilda Wormwood and, since I take a book with me to read on my lunch break, I though I'd share what I'm currently reading: The Shore by Sara Taylor

I also couldn't help but get a shot with the lady herself!

Hat - Accessorize (similar here)
I hope you enjoyed this Matilda Wormwood inspired #ootd! Let me know if you'd like more similar posts, because I really enjoyed making this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment