Wednesday 18 June 2014

Beauty: (Teeny Tiny) Haul #1

So, today I wandered into the city and found myself in Superdrug. I've got a bit of a thing for Superdrug own brand products - they're cruelty free, cheap, and in my experience good. They had a couple of offers on and I'd run out of some stuff, so I did a bit of shopping!


Uplifting Red Cherry and Fig Shampoo and Conditioner. I'd ran out my herbal essences and when I went shopping with Mum I got some Pantene because it was on offer, but I'm not a huge fan of Pantene so when I spotted Superdrug's own brand I thought I'd pick it up and give it ago. This product is for fine hair which needs volume - pretty much perfect for me! I'm quite particular about conditioners so I'll let you know how it goes!

Vitamin E SPF 15 Radience Eye Cream. I've been really struggling with dry skin around my eyes recently, and moisturiser is a bit too greasy to put on for the day, so hopefully this will sort things out! Once again, I'll let you know how it goes.

Vitamin E All Over Body Cream. I ran out of my body cream a while back, and because its summer my legs need that extra moisture after being shaved more regularly. It's a huge tub, so hopefully this should last me a while.

Mint and Tea Tree Shower Gel and Sweet Sixties Shower Gel. I'd run out of my favourite Original Source shower gel, so when I saw the own brand version on offer and in my favourite scent (Mint) I grabbed it. I had a sniff of the others and settled for the Sixties Gel to finish the offer - it's pomegranate and grapefruit.

And that's everything. It's not much, but for me its a pretty big splurge!



No comments:

Post a Comment