Friday 20 June 2014

#RYBSAT Day 4

Pages Read: 246
Books Finished: 0

Total Books Finished: 3 – On Beauty, The Book Thief, The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry
Total Pages Read: 1,430

Today didn’t go so well. I had no time to read in the morning, and zero motivation to read in the evening. I made myself read through the England match, as reading through the football has helped before, and managed to read about 200 pages. I read another 46 before bed, and could probably have finished it as I had trouble getting to sleep, but I really needed to rest my eyes.

Tomorrow I’m going to see The Fault In Our Stars at the cinema with my sister, as well as meeting up with my girls in the late afternoon/evening for cocktails (my look for that will be up post-read-a-thon: it’s a take on Tanya Burrs’ Birthday Look). I’ve got an early start the next day too (I’m working from 9-4) and then have a meet-up in the evening with a the fella and a slightly different group of friends, so I’ve no idea if I’m going to be able to get much reading done over the next couple of days. The fate of this read-a-thon may lie in Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment