Wednesday 19 October 2016

Instagram Recommendations

I love Instagram, which was somewhat of a shock to me. I've always believed that I've been most drawn to text-based creativity, but the second I downloaded the app I was hooked. I spent much of my first year or so on the app following my friends, other bloggers, and celebrities. However, more recently I've tried to transform Intsagram into a place where I can get creative inspiration, as much as anything else. I thought I'd share with you my favourite Instagram finds. Some of these are big names, some have smaller followings. There is a loose theme of art, landcapes, plants, and illustrations. Enjoy!




A photo posted by Phaidon (@phaidonsnaps) on


A photo posted by On The Road. (@edriicc) on








A photo posted by 🌿The Jungalow™ (@thejungalow) on




A photo posted by Claire Frances B (@lila_wild) on




A photo posted by JeSsIe CaVE (@jessiecave) on






A photo posted by Underground Gallery Norwich (@undergroundnorwich) on


A photo posted by Bonobo (@si_bonobo) on






A photo posted by C E R E A L (@cerealmag) on


A photo posted by Catrin (@c.e.pod) on


No comments:

Post a Comment