Wednesday 12 October 2016

Watsky X Infinity 2016

Seeing George Watsky at the end of September has to be one of the defining moments of my year so far. I've been a huge fan since his 2013 Cardboard Castles album and he has been to the UK a number of times since, but I've always been unable to make it. This year was the year it all changed and I was finally able to make it to his gig.

It was hands down one of the best gigs I've been to. Not only was his stage presence brilliant but his performance was spot on. He has some very quick raps and he always managed to hit each rhyme perfectly. However, what really set this gig apart from the rest was the atmosphere in the room. Everyone was in the best zone - it lifted the gig to a new level.

I didn't take many photos from the night, but here are six blurry ones all put together.




No comments:

Post a Comment