Tuesday 1 December 2015

Blogmas 1: The Beginning

Pinch, punch, it's the first of the month and, as with years before, it's the first day of Blogmas!

Blogmas, for those who've never experienced it before, is essentially like an advent calendar of blogposts. Each day leading up to Christmas you can open the little calendar door that is this blog and enjoy the little chocolate blog post inside. Okay, it's not quite as nice as a big solid bar from Hotel Chocolat, but it's nice enough to get excited about. Or at least I hope so...

I'm hoping to get a nice old mix of chatty posts, cruelty free beauty, and bookish thoughts.

I'm also hoping that writing these posts will get me into the festive spirit. I can't quite believe it's the first of December when I'm totally convinced I graduated a couple of seconds ago, rather than nearly six months ago! After a couple of festive tags, beauty looks, and Christmas present recommendations, I should be fully prepared for the most wonderful time of the year.

If there are any posts you particularly want to see, please let me know! Tomorrow I'm kicking things off with a Dr Organic haul.

Merry Blogmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment